TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Goods at all times remain the property of the company.
2. Full payment plus deposit is due in full two weeks prior to delivery.
3. The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the goods, from time of delivery until they are collected by the company's employees or until they are delivered back to our premises. Deliveries left at premises are left at the hirer's risk.
4. Damage, shortages and breakages will be charged for a replacement prices shown on the replacement list sent with the invoice. We will take back and credit such charges if the goods are returned within 14 days after picking up of goods.
5. Hire goods remain the property of the company at all times.
6. During the continuance of the hire period, which shall commence from time of delivery and end when the goods are recollected from site, the customer shall be responsible for the safe keeping and maintenance of the goods in good and substantial repair and condition.
7. Any damage caused to hired goods, beyond reasonable wear and tear, will be the responsibility of the customer. Any repair work necessary as a result will be chargeable.
8, Deposit no returnable
9. In the event of the total loss, or irreparable damage, of any hire goods for any reason whatsoever, the customer shall be responsible to the company for the full value of such goods plus the hire charge. It is the customers responsibility to insure against such risk.
10. The company will make every endeavour to effect deliveries and collection of hired goods at the times requested by the customer, but will not under any circumstances accept liability for any delay or failure to deliver or collect, nor for any expense caused to the customer by such delay.
11. The company reserves the right to substitute alternative goods subject to damages or availability, once offered acceptance confirms.
12. It is the customers responsibility to inform the company in writing when hired goods are ready for collection.
The hire period will not end until such collection is affected.
13. All hire charges quoted are per day/per/week/per month and no reductions or refunds will be made after the commencement of the chargeable period.
14. Acceptance of this quotation becomes an order and is thus subject to a cancellation NONE REFUNDABLE
15. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that adequate access is provided to the company both upon delivery and upon collection of hired goods, and to ensure that such goods are available for collection at the appointed time.
16. If customer has issue or complaint with any other company used by us, will need to take up issue with them direct.
17. Any delays caused to the company upon delivery and/or collection and any additional journeys that may result will be subject to additional charges.
18. Credit facilities will not be offered on hire contracts at all. Payments MUST be made in advance. Any failure on the part of the customer to make such payments on time will result either in the hired goods not being delivered, or, in the case of goods already on site, being removed without prior notice.
19. Payment in part or in full of any contract to supply goods/or services herein referred to shall be deemed to mean acceptance in full of these terms and conditions. verbal abusive behaviour to any of our employees will result in a cancellation and loss of deposit/payments.
20. Payment terms with the exception of hire contracts are strictly as negotiated. The company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 3% per month on overdue accounts.
21. In the event of a customer being in default of payments, the company reserves the right to hold any of the customers goods against such payments. If the payment is not forthcoming within a reasonable period, the company may, at its absolute discretion, sell off all or part of such goods, as agent for the customer, and set the proceeds against the monies due and any costs so incurred. Upon accounting to the customer for any balance outstanding, the company will be discharged from all liability whatever in respect of the goods.
22. The company shall be relieved of its obligation to perform any contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the company.
23. No employee of the company, whilst during his or her duties, shall be held separately responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for any liability for loss, damage or other default outside his or her reasonable control.
24. These terms and conditions can only be changed with the written approval of a director of the company. The Terms and conditions can only be changed by the company and with written approval.
25. Shortages and damages to hired linen will be charged at the full replacement value. No substitute items will be accepted as replacement by the owner. Damages include items that have sustained burns and scorches, cuts and rips, defacement, ink marks, earth or concrete stains and candle wax. All linen must be returned in the original bags or boxes provided and in a dry state.
PRICES ARE APPROX.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY